The vision of the Integrative Medicine Consortium (IMC) is to make Integrative Medicine the standard of care. Our mission is to advance the field of Integrative Medicine by creating an open forum for independent Integrative Medicine organizations to strengthen common interests, to more effectively deal with political and legal challenges, and to promote educational knowledge and collaboration.
The IMC’s core values are:
- Open, direct and clear communication
- Thinking big
- A commitment to science, growth and development
The IMC’s goals are to:
- Move toward a patient-centered healthcare system focused on treatment outcomes.
- Bring academies together to improve educational opportunities.
- Support freedom and defense for healthcare professionals to deliver healthcare of choice.
- Support freedom for consumers to have healthcare of their choice.
IMC members work collaboratively in order to serve as a voice for transformation of the healthcare system.